Re: Stuff for trade and sale

Bernard,

I think I might be the one whose email you
lost.
Below are my original two messages

Thanks
Roger Haar U of AZ

Bernard,
Here at the University of Arizona, we
still do
the Berkeley Physics CRT experiment.
These tubes are hard to get. We would be glad to
buy them or pay shipping and handling, or whatever
to acquire any or all of them. let me know.

thanks
Roger Haar U of AZ

Hi,
I do not think we have much to trade, with
most
of our equipment being old tired and still heavily
used. Is there anything special you need, in
case, just by chance we have one? An alternative
is instead of paying for the tubes, we buy
something you want/need.

Thanks
Roger Haar

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Recently I advertised the availability of some 3BP1 and 3JP2's for
trade. I received a request, but lost the e-mail reply. I now find I
have a few 6342 MPT's with socket and simple preamps. These are mounted
with irises as a simple light detector. Additionally I have some 6655
mounted with one inch scintillators, again they are same socketed with
internal preamp.

I also have 723A/B's, transmitters and 1N23 receivers (with small
horns), and polarizers. All are mounted on notched boards meant to sit
on wooden "optical benches". Gate Keeper will very much appreciate
good homes for them -- not this one. I don't remember about the MPT's,
but all the other stuff is for the Berkeley Physics LAB.

bc