Re: when to write radians

--- "Diff, Karim" <karim.diff@SFCC.EDU> wrote:
If we follow the suggestion of writing radians as
(meters of arc)/(meters of
radius) then omega becomes ((meters of arc)/(meters
of radius)) / (second).
When you multiply by r ( meters of radius) you end
up with (meters or arc)
/(second) for the units of the linear velocity,
which can be abbreviated as
m/s.
In my original post, I did not suggest writing radians
as you describe, but rather that students understand
what a radian is operationally and therefore how it
becomes "dimensionless" (although strictly speaking
it's not). John Barrere