Re: Bernoulli Principle, 2nd try

Wlfgang and Tucker wrote in part:FROM A MOLECULAR
POINT OF VIEW, WHY DOES FLUID PRESSURE VARY WITH
FLUID SPEED?

Here's a stab, but maybe not at molecular level.
Pressure is energy per unit volume. If you think of
the masses and springs model for substances (S,L, or G
states), then increased static pressure results in the
storage of energy in the "springs" (which for liquids
have VERY high, but not infinite, values of k). Now
imagine that compressed fluid moving in a pipe with no
external force doing any work on it. When a
constriction is encountered, the local velocity must
rise b/c of cons of matter. Cons of energy then
requires that the local static pressure (again, energy
per unit volume) must fall, meaning that the springs
relax a bit.

Not exactly molecular, but reasonable based on two
fundamental cons principles. Any help? John Barrere