Re: Season misconceptions in newspaper

If K is the name of the game for filament life, then the next lamp fill
should logically be radon - better thermal resistivity than Krypton
by a factor of two or three. But wait - would the carcinogenic
leakage pose more health risk than the reduction in falling from
step ladders while changing lamps?

You will recall that H2 is a power station generator fill:
here I suspect the motivation is more the beneficial effect of
decreasing rho on whirling drag, than improved conductivity
alone.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK