Re: physics final project

I don't have access to a library, so I ask:

Is your AJP article related to Zinsser's "Writing To Learn"?

bc

Calvin Kalman wrote:

I'm a 10th grade conceptual physics teacher ("Physics First") -- new =
to the group. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for a =
culminating or final project in physics that somehow involves say all=
of a semester's main concepts in one meaningful, tied-together, mult=
iple part, theme?

For example, a project that includes concepts of heat, heat transfer,=
waves & vibrations, sound, light, and electricity & magnetism.

Any suggestions?=20

thanks,

mfoster

Sorry for the late reply I use the course dossier
(see "Writing to Learn"
J . Kalman and C .S. Kalman
Am. J. Phys 64,954-956(1996)

Course Dossier
Reflection: Suggested length five pages, but there is no page limit.
In advance of the class read the assigned material for the next
week's class. Read each section very carefully trying to zero in on

cut