Re: Time dilation and constriction in special relativity

--- Stephen Speicher <sjs@COMPBIO.CALTECH.EDU> wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Pentcho Valev wrote:

I see no reason for us to abandon the real problem and shift to
personal
qualifications. Here is a quotation from a previous posting of
mine:

Pentcho Valev wrote:

Bob, you are right that /5/ below applies to those events that
occur
at x=0 and in
this sense my argument is inconclusive, but this still does not
mean
that the
x-containing term in Lorentz second equation is legitimate.

As you can see, I recognize my error but, normally, continue to
defend
my point.

But you ignored his response, in which he identified your repetition
of the same error.

I have NOT ignored his response. The error is absent in my last
analysis.

Enough said.

I agree.

Pentcho