Book Reviewer

List Members,

We received the following request to review books by a Russian author. If you are interested, please contact him directly at wilf@sport-express.ru

Thanks,

Warren

------------------------------------------------------Request------------------------
My name is Fernando Wilf. I am a professor of Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics. I' d like to keep up a correspondence with an American physics teacher who does not consider teaching as the only means for earnings and thus has time to read not only official papers and manuals.

I am the author of some books published in my country. These are the following: Principles of Physics of Superconductors ; Logical Structure of Quantum Mechanics ; Once More About the Spin of a Point Particle, the Einstein Formula and the Dirac Relativistic Equation ; Logical Structure of the Restricted Relativity Theory .

As I was succeeded in getting some new and important results on general physics I included them into the two last books. I myself translated these books into English transforming them in one book at the same time. But I think that my English is not good. So I d like to ask an American physics teacher to read my book and tell me whether contents of the book is quite understandable (clear) to English speaking reader. It seems to me the subject of the book may be of great interest for any physics teacher and lecturer.
I should be most grateful if you answer my message.

I use E-mail of my son (he is a sporting journalist) wilf@sport-express.ru.

Yours sincerely, Fernando Wilf.