Re: Experimental verification of the relativity theory

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

| In 1824, Carnot published essentially
| the following argument:
| Heat is an indestructible substance (calorique).
| Perpetuum mobile (of the first kind) is impossible.
| Therefore, all reversible machines working between two given
temperatures
| have the SAME efficiency. . . .- Pentcho

Although heat as an indestructible substance was part of the "caloric
fluid theory", it is not crucial to the referenced Carnot argument.

It IS crucial. I would prove this but unfortunately the computer room I am
allowed to work in will close in a a few minutes and will be reopened on 7
May. In the meantime please analyse Carnot argument and if on 7 May you are
still not convinced....

Best regards,
Pentcho