Re: Organ Pipes/revisited

Mark,
yes, but I suffered from poster's remorse. The writer could possibly be
identified as Arabic in extraction - a too easy mark for present derision.
I am even more taken aback by the (US) National outpourings of disaffection
for French associations. One cannot but recall the lynch mobs of not too
many years ago, and be downcast. I hope you have been spared from
excrescences of this kind.

Brian Whatcott