math/physics texts

From: "James Mackey" <JMACKEY@HARDING.EDU>

Not that I know of. I wish it were. I have used this text for over 10
years and there are some places that could be updated in it. It is
still the text I recommend to my students as a "keeper".

I'm ashamed to admit this, but today I actually held a copy of Boas'
text in my hands for the very first time. I'd just never read it before
(at least if I encountered it in grad school I don't remember it). I
immediately turned to the section on tensors and wow...very clear
writing in my opinion. I think I'll get a copy (to own) immediately.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner

-----
If Mr. Sterling is anything close to realistic, it's no wonder our
government is the atrocity that it has become.