Re: Battery power

The obvious answer is to use more series resistance in the
circuit to limit the current that the button-cell batteries must supply

If it is ESSENTIAL to use button cell batteries in a circuit
that draws a considerable amount of current, try connecting twenty
button cells in parallel. This should enhance their current-supplying
capabilities.

However, I wonder why you would want to use button cells
when the larger size batteries are much less expensive.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where an AA cell battery costs 50 cents or less
and a button cell battery costs $2.00)

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:41:00 -0500 Tony Wayne <wayne@PEN.K12.VA.US>