Re: PER CENTRAL (Digital Library) request for features - PART 1

PART 1
Please excuse the l-e-n-g-t-h (22K) of this post. If you respond
PLEASE DON'T HIT THE REPLY BUTTON - the bane of discussion lists -
and thereby inflict it yet again on subscribers (as well as those on
the "cc" list).

In his PhysLrnR/Phys-L post "PER CENTRAL (Digital Library) request