Re: PER CENTRAL comments

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:53:02 -0500 "Robert J. Beichner"
<beichner@NCSU.EDU> writes:
Hi all,

Well, I've been underwhelmed! I received a grand total of one
comment on the proposed digital library for PER.

Does this reflect a lack of interest,

YES

a lack of time,

YES

or spring break?

NO

Seriously, if you have a comment, please send it to the list so
I'll have a rough measure of community interest in the effort. I don't
want to get something like this started if people don't think it will
be
useful.

Bob