PER CENTRAL comments

Hi all,

Well, I've been underwhelmed! I received a grand total of one comment
on the proposed digital library for PER. Does this reflect a lack of
interest, a lack of time, or spring break?

Seriously, if you have a comment, please send it to the list so I'll
have a rough measure of community interest in the effort. I don't want
to get something like this started if people don't think it will be
useful.

Bob