Re: Spelling and Grammar in our e-mails

"Check all URL's (by clicking on
them) in your message to be sure they work."

In Send Mail (reply, forward, and original) URL's are not linked in NetScape
4.77. To verify continuity I must send to myself. This may not be enuff, as
other's apps. may treat links differently.

bc who will now use <> on long URL's when he remembers.

Richard Hake wrote:

cut

Suggestion #9 of my ignored "13 Posting Suggestion" is (slightly edited):

"9. Give URL's as <http://www......> (NOTE THE ANGLE BRACKETS) so
that they will USUALLY survive line breaks and are hot-linked [note
that <www.....> is NOT hot-linked]. Check all URL's (by clicking on