From: Herbert H Gottlieb [mailto:herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:54 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Spelling and Grammar in our e-mails

<content edited for space>

list-serve had similar experiences. ...... These days
the youngsters seem to be taking even wider liberties
in their use of their English grammar. Have you ever
seen their e-mails to each other?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
Where only our New York Times newspaper seemd to be paying
attention to our old-fashioned spelling and grammar)