CUBE RESISTANCE

Would someone be kind enough to remind me what the resistance is between
two vertices on opposite ends of a main diagonal of a cube which is
formed from 12 1 ohm resistors, one forming each edge of the cube.
Also, how you arrive at the answer. I get (5/6) ohm but am not
confident that it is correct. I gave this to my AP class so now I have
to be sure I have a correct answer.

Thanks for any help, David Abineri

--
David Abineri