demonstration meter

I am looking for a large analog meter to use in demonstrations.
I would like something that is a foot or so wide, pretty big.
I have been searching the web and not found much. I think I
am looking for a giant "switchboard panel meter".

I have seen references to projection meters (to be placed on
an overhead projector) but cannot find a supplier for these
either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
ccb

Curtis C. Bradley