Re: How to explain this?

Beer is supersaturated CO2 in sugar, alcohol, etc. water. The salt adds
small pockets of air that supply nucleating sites, just as it does for
superheated liquid. A test is to blow air in with a capillary. If my
guess is correct, the beer should foam.

bc who once watched a chemistry friend use a capillary to blow bottled
N2 (or He?) into a boiling flask to prevent bumping.

I just drank a Corona (before breakfast!) after using a hypo. and
syringe; didn't noticeably work. Checked salt, wow, and then pepper,
definitely works after stiring in. I suspect a capillary is required,
i.e. gas bubbles must be very small. The hypo may have worked, but not
noticeably, as each bubble from the hypo is already visible and doesn't
get much larger.

Arnulfo Castellanos Moreno wrote:

Now I do not understand. Dissolving salt in
a cold beer you get the same phenomenon.
Why is it superheating?

Arnulfo Castellanos-Moreno