Re: Enough is enough

I endorse David Bowman's suggestion and for much the same reasons.

Joel Rauber

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bowman [mailto:dbowman@TIGER.GEORGETOWNCOLLEGE.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:03 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Enough is enough

. . .

BTW, I do not advocate banning DR from the list. Rather, I encourage
everyone else on the list to delete his posts unread and, especially,
to never answer or engage them in any way so as to prolong our
collective misery. I prefer the Amish solution of shunning, to the
practice of excommunication endulged in by other communities.

David Bowman