From: "David Rutherford" <drutherford@SOFTCOM.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: Capacitor energy experiment

"Kilmer, Skip" wrote:

I guess I am THIS stupid. Did I miss something here, or is this just =
another of those flame wars that crops up from time to time? If the f=
ormer, please let me know (in simple words) where my analysis fails.

I already explained it as simply as possible. It's not that difficult
to understand. Maybe one of your high school students can help you with
it.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf