Re: Capacitor energy experiment

Whoa! I just have to say as a high school lurker on this list, it is replies
like Dave Rutherford's that make me feel that I won't post questions if I am
going to be called stupid. Can't you be a little more constructive in your
criticism?

David Rutherford <drutherford@SOFTCOM.NET> said:

"Kilmer, Skip" wrote:

I guess I am THIS stupid. Did I miss something here, or is this just =
another of those flame wars that crops up from time to time? If the f=
ormer, please let me know (in simple words) where my analysis fails.

I already explained it as simply as possible. It's not that difficult
to understand. Maybe one of your high school students can help you with
it.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf

--
Julie Hilsenteger
Physics Teacher