Re: Binocular Recommendation? - PS

If you decide to take your glasses off, you should probably invest in
glasses straps. When I go observing with astronomy students I usually
take my glasses off when I look through the telescope eyepiece because
many of our eyepieces do not have long eye relief.

You can imagine what happens when your glasses end up on the ground near
the telescope and you have 18 students walking around in the dark.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817