From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@WITCC.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:28 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Electric Rainbow Jelly

Happy Tuesday.

Has anyone here tried to make the electric rainbow jelly in Neil Down=
ie's book Vacuum Bazookas, Electric Rainbow Jelly and 27 other Saturd=
ay science projects?

I am trying to make it and his directions are not too clear. He says=
to make a strong gelatin solution...what is a strong gelatin solutio=
n?
How much universal indicator am I supposed to boil up with how much w=
ater?

So if you have done this I would appreciate any help

Thanks
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces policies regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.