Re: 'Global warming is great,'

Daryl Taylor wrote:

Alright, John. Ya got me. I'm as guilty as the 'popular' folk I just yelled
at. I'm RIGHT, but just as guilty.

On the other hand, I have placed my scientific 'faith' in the multitude of
real scientific studies that point at the conclusion that the earth has gone
through a gazillion climate changes (plus or minus a bazillion...) and we
are simply at the end of one of the cold ones. As opposed to the current
batch of 'studies' that point at an increase of global temperature of 3
degrees in the last 100 years then scream doom and gloom and boycott my
Hummer! Big deal... What should one expect when coming off a cold phase?
Hmmm. A heat snap? A little more warmth each 100 years or so? Let's look at
the BIG picture before we start running for the hills of Manitoba. (Someone
outbid me on eBay for my mountain manor in Manitoba, but my Mexican Hacienda
looks good for my initial $50.00 bid...)

How about simply gathering all the paper generated on the topic of Global
Warming and pile it into a big mountain? You could even burn it to stay warm
when the next cold cycle comes along :-)

Bob at PC