Re: HS physics course titles

This topic is very much related to a question I raised last year about
retitling and reconfiguring our existing four courses. I have
successfully changed the title of the least-mathematic course from
'Inquiry Physics' to 'Conceptual Physics', though both are perceived as
"dumbed-down". [By the same token, our algebra-based course called
simply 'Physics' is widely perceived as "too difficult".]