Re: 'Global warming is great,'

Jim Green said:
At 21:45 05 02 2003 , the following was received:
http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/content/2003-01/18cromwell.cfm

The problem with this critique is that it assumes that "global warming"
is human induced. It would be nice to see evidence of this. Further
for every Florida which would be made a swamp, there is a Canada which
would benefit greatly. This critique is quite short sighted and narrow
minded.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen

I couldn't agree more. There has yet to be a real scientific statement to
this thing being our fault and on the radar screen of earth's climate
history, this isn't even a blip. However, I'm buying some mountain top
property in Manitoba on eBay right now just in case! Maybe in 50,000 years
or so it'll be prime beach front...

Daryl L. Taylor, Fizzix Guy
PAEMST '96
Williamstown HS, NJ
Engineering Academy, Rowan University
www.DarylScience.com
609.330.9571

This email sent using 100% recycled electrons! Don't waste yours!