Re: Physics and the Paideia Process

I think this method could be used with any of the active engagement
materials available today. Check the AAPT site for the sorts of things
that are available.

good luck with it

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Tony
Wayne wrote:

I'm currently taking another how to educate class. One of my assignments is
to conduct a paideia seminar IN PHYSICS. (If you curious as to what the
paideai process is, you can find out more at http://www.paideia.org.)
Eliminating metaphysics, does anyone teach a physics lesson involving the
paideia method? If so what topic do you teach and what resources do you use
to springboard the discussion?
-Tony
Tony Wayne Those that can, do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.