Re: FW: politeness etc.

For my part I sometimes hesitate to post since I am "only" a HS physics teacher (working on my masters in physics at the University of Maryland and now teaching at the local community college as well) and my depth of knowledge does not come close to many other list participants. Sometimes I think I sense condescension as a result. Most likely the onus is on me to develop a thicker skin, but it never hurts for others to consider how they are saying things as well.

Justin Parke
Oakland Mills High School
Columbia, MD