Re: a link to some interesting illusions

John S. Denker wrote:

Robert Cohen wrote:

The site states that green and yellow are not "seen in the rainbow".
Why is green not seen?

Whaaaaat????!!!

Before asking why green is not seen, it
might be wise to ask _whether_ green is
seen or not.

On the planet where I live, green can be seen
in the rainbow. And yellow. And orange.
And chartreuse.

I think some authors should spend less time
theorizing and more time looking at real
rainbows and other real phenomena.

Unless I misread the information at the site, it did not say that green
was not seen, but that Magenta was not see.
James Mackey