Re: Speed Of Light Slowing Down.

the firts time I knew about "slowding down", was for an assignement about the
treatment of experimental data,
using the speed of light of known experiment, and making a graph speed-of-light
vs time one can see that speed of light is "slowing". an interesting graph is
when you put the error bars to them ( also interesting is how to find the
experimental error for many of them or if you can be confident of that errors).
Anyway take a look to http://www.ldolphin.org/constc.shtml

Jorge Salazar

Robert B Zannelli wrote:

In a message dated 12/11/2002 9:08:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,