Re: How to do it?

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
Occasional questions on how to do certain things with
computer are probably appropriate here. Right or wrong?
Ludwik Kowalski

I ask my colleagues here at school all sorts of questions that some might
want to ignore. A clear subject line allows the purists to delete unwanted
questions. I am not offended by peripheral questions, ones that might be
of use in my teaching of/studying/modeling/communicating physics. I fact I
often learn useful stuff.

Ken Fox