Re: Cold Fusion

Hi
Best I can tell, Internet Explorer keeps its cache as one large file.
The location can be found in IE prefs panel.

The problem is that Quicktime does not allow direct saves until you
fork over the 30$ for the Pro upgrade (nice product, but still sneaky,
if you do much movie work it is very much worth the money).

Sometimes you can control (or right) click on the file link and choose
download link. This will give control over where the file goes.

HTH
Scott