Re: Cold Fusion

I finally downloaded this 11.9 MB file (in about 1 hrs using
the 56 k modem) and then listened to it for an hour. Not a
very profound talk, to my taste. I would agree with many and
argue against some assertions. But that is not why I am
posting this.

At the end of downloading a little playing window appeared
on my screen and I was able to use it to play the program
again after it finished. But then I did a silly thing. Assuming
that the icon of the uploaded rw112702.mp3 file will remain
on my desktop I closed the window. Only then did I realize
that the expected icon was not on my desktop.

My browser is Internet Explorer on a new e-mac run under
the OS-X 10.2.2 What should I have done to keep the file
while the little playing window was still open? I looked for
the rw112702.mp3 file in the "recent documents" folder,
and in the "documents" folder, but it was not found. Is it
possible that the file is still available somewhere on my
new computer? I am new to Mac-OS-X; the "find" command
is not to be found in the "file" menu of Finder.
Ludwik kowalski