Homework and Homework Quizzes

Happy Holidays!

A while back, I asked if people collected homework from their students in their intro physics classes.

Someone responded that they did not collect the homework, but rather assigned it and then gave quizzes on the homework problem.

Could the person or persons who do this contact me? I would like to try this next semester and need some more details.

Cheers
Tina Fanetti

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429