Re: Loaded dice

Is it true that a dice is "loaded" by adding an internal weight near a
given face. Is this supposed to favor the dice falling with this face
"down"? Someone please explain(???)

This would seem to me to be the case and it probably doesn't hurt if
the dice are of the "rounded edge" variety. See, for instance,

http://www.halfpast.demon.co.uk/dd.html

But why do I think you must have some sort of a theory to suggest
that this shouldn't work? ;-)