Re: Cold Fusion

Larry Smith wrote:

http://audio.kuer.org:8000/file/rw112702.mp3

(in my Eudora). And I don't think my browser (Netscape) downloads the
whole file, it plays it with my QuickTime plug-in as streaming (in
fact, I can't figure out how to download the whole file!).

The following suffices: Using a dumb text editor
("edit" or "notepad" or whatever) create a file
called foo.htm containg just a link to that URL:

Then open the file in your browser. Right-click
on the link, and select save-to-file.

(You wouldn't need to bother with all that if
your email client supported right-click ....)