Re: Acronyms

multiplier photo-tube

sorry.

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

1) Because the author whose work I want to verify used this kind of
detector. (I am not yet completely sure that I will do this.)
2) May I suggest that acronyms be always explained in our messages.
Why to assume that everybody knows what MPT stands for? Why
should a reader be distracted from the essence of a message by
trying to guess what an acronym or an abbreviation is for.