Re: Testing

That how it should be, I think, according to the size of your window. I
was afraid that some people will see the =20, or something else of that
kind. Let me continue without hitting the return key. On my screen, as
it is set at this moment, the first line wraps after "afraid," the
second after "Let me," the third after the
"moment," etc. But this should not affect the way in which others will
see my text.
Ludwik Kowalski