Re: "non-transfer" of energy

p.s. Curiously, Webster, in 1977, thought flow included energy, "a continuous
transfer of energy" and then in '91 thought better of it (Mr. Green
intervened?) and
dropped that definition. The Oxford Encyclopedic (1991) also does not mention
energy. Evidently if we are to PbtD, energy doesn't flow.

p.p.s. the dictionary isn't much help with the word substance -- they use the
Aristotelian definition.

Now we have retreated to learning physics from a dictionary.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen