Re: flow of energy

Regarding the flow of energy from point A to point B,
Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I think the point is -- is it the same energy? Obviously not,

That's what we call PbBA -- Proof by Bold Assertion.

Is there any chance we could upgrade this to a
_scientific_ discussion?

In particular, suppose Salvatio asserted that it
_was_ the same energy. Could you prove him
wrong? Is there, for instance, a reproducible
experiment that proves it's not the same energy?

The meaning of "flow", as in the flow of energy:
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/conservative-flow.htm

A discussion of whether waves are "real" and
whether energy is "real":
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/reality-reductionism.htm

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of
Salvatio or Simplicio.