Re: A "heat" question

Jim Green wrote:

I assume this was meant to say not just any energy,
but energy that is being transferred in thermal form.

"Energy" is not transfered - It does not move -- It is not a substance.

Gee - I transfer it from one side of an equation to the other all the time! :-)

Ok - I'll give up on "energy" and go back to approaching everything from Newton's Laws
directly. Of course, I'll have to use vectors and then the Geometric Algebra police
will be on my case :-(

Happy Holidays

Bob at PC