From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@WITCC.COM]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:12 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Question -> Re: dropped slinky

Hi all
I am working on a take home test for my calculus physics students. W=
e covered simple harmonic motion and conservation of energy.

I think the dropped slinky problem would make a nice extra credit pro=
blem but am unsure as to how to set it up as a question for them.

Suggestions?
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU or the
AAPT.
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces policies regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.