Re: Nongeometric Geometric Algebra

Regarding Larry's comment:

I'm looking at a book called "Theory of Holors: A Generalization of
Tensors" by Parry Moon and Domina Eberly Spencer (1986) and wondering if
holors are isomorphic to Clifford's geometric algebra.

This is interesting. It seems that this pair might be the same Parry
Moon and Domina Spencer that proposed in the early 50's that the
universe was a closed Riemannian space with a radius of spherical
curvature of 5 ly and a circumference of 31.4 ly.

Let me quote for a few pages and ask for comments from the GA experts in
the group (and I'm wondering if we should start a separate e-mai list for
GA).

<snip quotes>

Anybody heard of holors before? Are they isomorphic to GA?

Never heard of them before. But I wouldn't impute much significance
to the claims of these two.

David Bowman