Re: 2 pi i = 0

Okay, David Bowman is keeping me on my toes here.

Although I often draw a circle on the white-board that leaves something
to be desired, my circles are indeed more, well, circlular rather than
hyperbolic. I meant y = sqrt(25 - x^2).

Also, the current definition of function does indeed allow many
arguments to one value, but does not allow one argument to many values.
Notice I spelled out the many-what to one-what because I couldn't find a
clear consensus on whether one-to-many means one value for many
arguments or one argument for many values.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics and Chemistry
Chair of Sciences
Bluffton College