Re: Free Body Diagram - changes of changes

WE have now, I think, strayed far. If the past is any indication, surpluses are to
be avoided; they are correlated with recessions. (Note the careful phrasing.)

bc who usually is not careful

this post is the opinion of Keynes, Modigliani, Lewin, et al.

John Mallinckrodt wrote:

The problem of understanding the relationship of acceleration to
velocity is not an isolated problem. Economics professors will tell
you that students have a terrible time understanding the difference

cut

Take, for example, the national debt and the budget
deficit. I've interacted with lots of people who think that we
should never have a budget surplus because "government should never
take in more money than it needs" or some similarly confused argument.