Re: About electromagnetic waves

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Roberto Carabajal wrote:

Hello:

Please, I need some explanation in an electromagnetic waves topic.=
=20
Should it be possible to derive the Ohm's law from the Maxwell equati=
ons
No. You need the force law and a picture of electrons bouncing
along. In fact, Ohm's law cannot be quantitatively derived from classical
physics. Start with the Feynman lectures and come back for more detailed
help.

and explain some transmission line phenomenona under a generalize=
d Ohm's law view?.
Probably not, but I have no idea which phenomena you want to
explain?

If so, has anybody experience teaching that topic=
?

Thank you very much.

Roberto

Regards,
Jack

--
"What did Barrow's lectures contain? Bourbaki writes with some
scorn that in his book in a hundred pages of the text there are about 180