Re: COLD FUSION

I think that cold fusion is worth discussing in the context of
introductory physics and chemistry courses, even in high
school. Do you agree? A short outline on how I plan to do
this has been posted at my web site:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/kids.html

Critical comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
In my opinion, the field of CF research is ready to be
reevaluated by our "establishment," perhaps by APS or
by DOE (whose very negative evaluation, 13 years ago,
nearly killed the field).
Ludwik Kowalski