Re: leonids tonight

Southern Illinois cooperated this time. about 4:45 we saw 30 or so per
minute from our light polluted back yard.

Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. Niels Bohr

As usual, Michigan put up a protective layer of clouds.

Clarence P. Bennett
Oakland University Physics
111 Hannah Hall, Rochester, MI 48309
248 370 3418
bennett@oakland.edu
http://www.oakland.edu/physics/staff_info/Bennett.htm

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU or
the AAPT.