From: Bob LaMontagne <rlamont@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU>
Subject: Re: Question 07/02 CURRENT IN A WIRE

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

This Hall effect phenomenon was pointed out in an AJP article to show that
there is a non-zero, radially varying charge density in the current
carrying wire interior. I believe the author was Peters (?). I remember
citing the article in previous discussions on this list concerning charge
distributions in/on current carrying wires. If you like, I think I can
resurrect the reference.

Please do!

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)